Understanding Linux env for Programming Course Materials
Linux Shell Scripting Course Materials and reference books are provided to gain complete knowledge about this module. You can also make use of the slides on course materials. To learn about Linux kernel, OS concepts,etc., it is very much important that you learn basics of Linux Systems first. The materials available in this course page is sufficient enough to learn basic shell scripting.
- To get familiar with Linux Operating system – Commands, tools and editors
- Enable you to write Shell scripts
- To understand different stages involved in code compilation
- Developers who are looking to setup Linux as their development environment
- Entry level engineers who want to start their learning in Linux domain
- This is an introductory module doesn’t expect any previous knowledge from participants
- Having any OS knowledge will be a plus, but not mandatory
- Linux (Fedora / Mandriva / Ubuntu)
View Course Slides:
Reference materials / Downloads:
The list below contains Linux Shell Scripting Course Materials. You can download it from the links provided.
|Lab exercises to get started in Linux||https://www.emertxe.com/content/linux-systems/linux_lab_excercises.pdf|
|Creating hard links & soft links in Linux – A brief tutorial||https://www.emertxe.com/content/linux-systems/hard_soft_link_tutorial.pdf|
|SED command – A brief tutorial||https://www.emertxe.com/content/linux-systems/sed_tutorial.pdf|