Advanced C Programming – Course Materials
A lot of books talk about what C programming is. Many also tell how to write a program, but very few cover the critical aspect of translating logic into a program. Specifically, in this fast-paced industry, when you don’t have time to think to program, this course comes really handy. This course on C programming builds on the basics of programming, smooth sailing through the advanced nitty-gritty of the Advanced C language by translating logic to code. Every class is backed by discussion and topic-related assignments. Finally, a project lets you apply most of the concepts learned throughout the module.
This course also gives in-depth coverage into Embedded Aspects of C programming which includes pointers, memory management, optimization techniques, algorithm trade-offs etc. These aspects will enable you to become an effective hands-on Embedded Systems programmer by keeping the system resource into consideration.
Alright, what are you waiting for? Let us C how deep C (Sea) is 🙂
- Clearly understand concepts of C language
- To obtain good quality and style in programming
- Gear you up for programming in Embedded environment
- To induce confidence in you!
- Entry-level engineers who want to learn Embedded programming using C
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into a development career
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Exposure to Linux commands would be a plus
- OS – Linux (Ubuntu) / Windows / Mac
- Compiler – GCC (Preferred)
- Debugger – GDB (Preferred)