C++ Programming – Course Materials
The C++ programming language has emerged as a versatile language with multi-purpose applications. Being one of the early OOP language, this language provides some unique advantage by separating data and methods using various data abstraction mechanisms. This results in better code re-usability, security and modularity in applications. Designed by keeping Embedded programmers in mind, this C++ programming complete reference guide takes a workshop approach towards C++ programming. Hence, is focus is to give very good exposure to various OOP features like objects, classes, inheritance, polymorphism, virtual functions and many more.
Along with C language, the C++ has emerged as one of the widely used programming language for Embedded Systems development. Hence, having C++ skill in your profile is an additional advantage.
OOPS! It’s time to learn OOPS through our C++ programming complete reference guide 🙂
- Introduce you to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Understand differences between C and C++ with respect to Embedded Programming
- Enable you to choose the right programming language for your Embedded Project
- Hands-on programming with OOP
- Entry level engineers who want to learn Embedded programming using C++
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into development career
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Exposure to Linux commands would be a plus
- OS – Linux (Ubuntu) / Windows / Mac
- Compiler – G++(Preferred)
- Debugger – GDB (Preferred) or Similar Debuggers