Embedded Linux on ARM – Course Materials
Linux has emerged as a number one choice for developing OS based Embedded Systems. Open Source development model, Customizability, Portability, Tool chain availability are some reasons for this success. This course gives a practical perspective of customizing, building and bringing up Linux Kernel on an ARM based target hardware. It combines various previous modules you have learned – Linux administration, Hardware knowledge, Linux as OS, C/Computer programming areas. After bringing up Linux, you can port any of the existing applications into the target hardware. This embedded linux course specifically targets ARM based target hardware by focusing on hands-on aspects.
Get ready to see the real power of Linux in building Embedded Systems 🙂 Join our embedded linux course to learn more!
- Get you exposed with various trends in Embedded OS
- Making appropriate Open source choices for your Embedded device
- Expose you to Linux build system and customizing Kernel for a target hardware
- Get hands-on with Flash memory usage, EEPROM using development boards
- Equip you with high-end application Embedded development with ARM
- Entry level engineers who want to learn Embedded Linux porting
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into development career
- Good knowledge about Linux – User and Kernel Space
- Exposure to Micro-controller programming
- Proficieny in C programming
- Onsite classes: BeagleBone Black (ARM Cortex A8)
- Online classes: QEMU Emulator