Linux Shell Scripting Course Materials
Linux Shell Scripting Course materials
This kick-start module called Linux Systems or Linux shell scripting course is intended to get new programmers up and running with Linux embedded development environment. Linux has become the number one Operating System when it comes to building Embedded Systems. The Linux operating system is very vast in nature hence it is taught at multiple levels across different courses in Emertxe.
This introductory course on Linux, starts with basics of Linux and its features. Further it dives into essential commands with Command Line Interface or CLI. As a next step, the course focuses on Shell scripting with BASH Shell as the reference. This curated Linux shell scripting course materials will enable you to start your journey with Linux.
Get ready to make your hands dirty with Linux Commands
- To get familiar with Linux Operating system – Commands, tools and editors
- Enable you to write Shell scripts
- Equip yourself to use Linux as a development platform for Embedded Systems
- Create Automation Scripts by combining BASH Shell scripting and Linux commands
- Entry level engineers who want to get started with learning Linux
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into development career
- This is an introductory module doesn’t expect any previous knowledge from participants
- Theoretical knowledge about OS would be a plus
- Linux (Ubuntu)