Qt Programming with C++ – Course Materials
Qt is a cross-platform GUI application development framework for various hardware and software platforms (E.g. desktop, embedded and mobile). It is supported in all major platforms like Linux, OS X, Windows, VxWorks, QNX, Android, iOS, Black-Berry, Sailfish OS and others. Qt is not a programming language on its own. It is a framework written in C++. You write the code once and make binaries for all platforms with a little or no change in the code.
Our Qt C++ course material will have extensive coverage of this powerful framework by making you develop elegant GUIs with lesser code. Having Qt skill in your profile is amazing as more Embedded System UI are using this platform.
Look and feel matters. Get ready to give an amazing UI to your apps 🙂
- Get started with Qt and learn to develop GUI applications using Qt framework
- Apply OOP concepts by making use of features provided by Qt
- Develop elegant UI by learning design, development and debugging on your own
- Get a view about building vertical specific applications
- Entry level engineers who want to learn GUI programming using Qt
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into development career
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and C++ programming
- Exposure to Linux commands
- OS – Linux (Ubuntu)