IoT and Cloud Computing Infrastructure – Course Materials
The end-to-end IoT solution is made feasible for the user by connecting IoT devices and gateway to the cloud. In this module, you will get an idea about various building blocks of IoT and cloud computing. It will also introduce you to popular IoT platforms like AWS, using which you will configure and integrate your IoT devices. You will need to have knowledge of various networking protocols like MQTT in order to integrate IoT Cloud with Device side. After integration, you will get hands-on exposure to get analytics provided by the cloud platform and make informed decisions.
This module would expose you to integration elements like RESTful APIs for devices and how to use them effectively. By the end of this module, you will get an overview of IoT and cloud computing and how to make the right choice for your IoT solution.
It’s time to get into (IoT) cloud-9 🙂
- To understand IoT and cloud computing infrastructure blocks
- Making right IoT platform choice by understanding various popular platforms
- Configuring IoT platforms to get required analytics
- Learn integration elements (ex: REST APIs) for devices
- Entry-level engineers who want to learn Embedded programming using C
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into a development career
- Entry level engineers who want to learn IoT and cloud computing
- Experienced professionals who want to switch into IoT based jobs
- OS – Linux (Ubuntu) / Windows / Mac