Linux User Internals Programming Course Materials
Linux Internals and Network Programming Course Materials and reference books are provided to gain complete knowledge about this module. You can also make use of the slides on Linux Internals course.
- Builds deeper knowledge of Linux Kernel subsystems.
- Write Linux system programs and applications by making use of system calls.
- Develop networking applications by understanding Linux networking interfaces.
- Engineers with exposure to Linux environment.
- Working professionals who want to get hands-on expertise in Linux programming.
- Good C programming skills
- Exposure to Linux commands environment
- OS – Any Linux distribution, Ubuntu preferred
- Kernel version – 3.x / 4.x
View Course Slides:
Reference materials / Downloads:
The list below contains Linux Internals and Network Programming Course Materials. You can download it from the links provided.
|Unix Network Programming: Inter Process Communications||Richard Stevens||Flipkart | Amazon|
|Unix Network Programming – The Sockets And Networking API||Richard Stevens||Flipkart | Amazon|
|The UNIX Programming Environment||Brian W Kernighan||Flipkart | Amazon|
|Linux System Programming: System and Library Calls Every Programmer Needs to Know||Robert Love||Flipkart | Amazon|
|Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment||Richard Stevens||Flipkart | Amazon|