Customized Project Specific Qt Training for Companies
Goal: Develop elegant GUI based, cross platform applications using Qt framework.
Target audience: Engineers with C++ background
Duration: 7 days + One month lab assistance (Customization for corporates only)
Advanced Qt programming course overview:
- Foundations: Driven with lot of focus on foundations like design patterns
- Core concepts: Learn signals and slots, event handling, defining properties
- UI design: Learn building GUI with Qt designer
- QML usage: Building applications using QML
- Understand complete Qt ecosystem – IDE, QtQuick and library usage
- Weekend option: Comfortably take time-off from your busy work schedule
- Workshop model: High stress on hands-on approach for quick ramp-up
- Expert trainers: Delivered by industry experienced expert trainers
- Media player for automotive cluster
- Map navigation app
- Real time sensor monitoring for IoT devices
- HID interfacing and automation
- Call us at +91 809 555 7333 (Mobile), +91 80 4128 9576 (Office) and enroll
- Simply send us an email email@example.com
Qt is a cross-platform application framework based on C++ that enables developers to create elegant desktop GUIs. Our advanced Qt programming course contents and curriculum aides individuals to understand various critical components of the Qt framework and create applications.
- Build deeper understanding of Qt framework
- Learn and apply various Qt components for building real-time applications
- Build on sound fundamentals like OO design, design pattern and object / class usage
- Create responsive UI for mobile devices using QML
- Introduction to Qt and IDE setup
- Developing UI using widgets and designer
- Design pattern and architecture
- Creating charts / graphs using Qt
- Inter-process communication (IPC) in Qt
- Multi-threading and Networking
- QML fundamentals and usage
- QtQuick user interaction
- Integrating QML with C++
- Developing a complete application using QML and C++
- Good programming skill in C++
- Exposure to Linux would be a plus
- Any platform that supports Qt (preferably Ubuntu)
For any details related to corporate training, Please feel free to send your queries to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply Call us @ +91 809 555 7 333
Programming with Qt course schedule for weekend workshops is provided below.
|Qt Weekend workshop – For working professionals|
|Qt Application Programming with C++||10,11,24,25 Mar – 2018 (Registrations closed)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|UI Programming with Qt-Quick and QML||31 Mar – 2018 & 1 Apr – 2018 (Registrations closed)||2 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Qt Application Development for Embedded systems||Commencing soon..||2 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Other Weekend workshops – For working professionals|
|Embedded Android System Development||18,19,25,26 Mar – 2017 (Registrations closed)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Linux Systems & Basic Shell Scripting||9,10 Mar – 2019 (Registrations closed)||2 days + 2 Weeks Lab Assistance|
|Advanced C / Embedded C||16,17,23,24,30 Mar – 2019 (Registrations open)||5 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Micro-Controllers||31 Mar – 2019 & 7,13,14 Apr – 2019 (Registrations open)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Data Structures||20,21,27 Apr – 2019 (Registrations open)||3 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Linux Internals & Network Programming||28 Apr – 2019 & 4,5,11 May – 2019 (Registrations open)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Embedded Linux on ARM (ELARM)||12,18,19,25 May – 2019 (Registrations open)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
|Linux device drivers||26 May – 2019 & 1,2,8 June – 2019 (Registrations open)||4 days + 1 Month Lab Assistance|
Course - FAQ
What platform you will be using in this training and why?
Any Linux based platform that supports QT is fine with us. However we prefer using Ubuntu as a platform for demonstration. These applications can be ported to Embedded Linux based platforms (ex: BeagleBone).
I am interested in developing QT based GUI for my embedded device. Will this course help me?
Certainly. The course is designed in a generic way by keeping application design paradigms as primary agenda backed with practical sessions. These learnings to a larger extent remain the same between a PC and embedded device.
What are the unique advantages of this training?
This Qt workshop is designed in highly hands-on manner so that you will be able to apply these learnings at your workplace. The workshop is designed with a fine balance between building sound fundamentals like OO design, Design patterns, Object / Class usage along with doing a practical implementation. Along with this the workshop is driven with use-case based applications so that you will be able to develop a complete application on your own by the end of the course.
Who should take up this course?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in building applications using QT. This framework offers facilities to develop elegant GUI across various platforms. This course will equip you to develop a complete application using QML and C++
Trainer - FAQ
What do you mean by one month of lab assistance?
QT workshop is conducted on weekends. Contents are delivered in a workshop manner, which is power packed. However to realize the real benefit of this workshop, participants need to work on some real time projects / assignments to make the learning effective. In order to support this need, we provide one month lab assistance after the course. During this period our mentors will be providing you support when you are facing difficulty in building projects using QT. This includes debugging issues in pair or clarifying your doubts using our online ecosystem. This way your learning will be complete & effective.
Who are the trainers?
Trainers (our mentors) for this workshop are professionals who have worked with various corporate organizations like Samsung, HP, Novell, Huawei etc, who bring in 12+ years of experience on average. Our mentors understand industry requirements very well in order to maximize the value. Added to that, our mentors are passionate about training, which enables you to write a device driver on your own by the end of the workshop.
Projects - FAQ
How working on these projects enhance my technical profile?
Our projects are designed based on practical industrial use-case, thereby you will be able to apply them in real time projects. On the other hand these projects are scoped well to be executed independently in a relatively shorter duration of time considering your other commitment. After working on them will give you necessary technical depth and application aspects thereby it will definitely enhance your technical profile.
What projects can I work on after course completion?
There are many projects that you can work on based on the course learning. A sample list of projects are provided below.
• Media player for automotive cluster
• Map navigation app
• Real time sensor monitoring for IoT devices
• HID interfacing and automation