Embedded Systems Course – Intermediate
Target audience: Freshers (Engineering / MSc / MCA graduates)
Duration: 5 months
- Admission subject to successfully clearing online scholarship test
- Attractive scholarships (up-to 60% discount in fee) by getting higher score
- Job focus: Embedded system fresher training aimed for jobs in top companies
- Practical approach: 70% of the time you will spend doing hands-on programming
- Real-time Projects: Work on 7 real-time industry standard projects
- Live hardware: Embedded programming in real hardware
- Best-in class mentors: With minimum 10 year experience
- Disha workshops: Impressive resume, how-to face interviews, building career – you will learn all
- Industry seminar: Interact with senior professionals, learn what industry wants
- Course-ware: Quality materials, in sync with industry needs
Our embedded system training syllabus is systematically designed by taking a step-by-step approach. This will transform you as complete embedded engineer. Starting with fundamentals like Embedded C and Data structures, advanced topics takes deeper dive into the embedded world.
- Linux Systems
- Embedded C
- Data Structures and Logic Analysis
- Linux Internals and Networking
- Embedded Linux on ARM
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Final Year Students are welcome)
- Ubuntu / Mandriva / Fedora Linux based lab
- Self-learning kits hardware for Embedded modules
- I am a fresher. How do you help me with placements?
Our placement cell has direct contacts with organizations for fresher jobs mainly in Embedded Systems domain. Based on this every batch we get minimum 8 – 10 companies coming for placements. Typically companies start hiring from us from third month of the course. Multiple workshops are conducted as a part of the course (called Disha) that ensures you are well prepared technically and non-technically to face interviews.
- What is the guarantee of placement?
Every student goes through rigorous embedded systems training with continuous assessment. As long as you regularly follow the classes, assignments and mini-projects you should not face any issue in getting a job through our placement cell. On an average most of the candidate gets places in 3-4 interviews.
- What kind of projects are provided?
For each topic, module specific ‘mini-project’ is provided.These projects are decided by the module mentor depending on the requirements in the industry. Thus they change almost with every batch and are equivalent to the industrial on-site projects.Apart from this one ‘main-project’ is provided at the end of the course.
Because of the high standard of the training and projects our courses are equivalent to few months of industrial experience which we normally show in our course listings.
- What if I don’t get job after your training?
This scenario though very rare at Emertxe, always poses a big question mark to the fresher/students. In case a student faces such a scenario after doing a course, he is given opportunity to work on live ongoing projects at Emertxe’s Development Division, which will add to Real-time project experience and increases the chances of getting Jobs.
- What kind of mentor interaction is provided?
At Emertxe, the mentors maintain a peer-to-peer relationship with students. All the students are given opportunity to interact with mentors in classes, labs and practical sessions. Our mentors also help to do career planning for the students in the embedded systems industry