Learn Agile Software Development
Develop Faster. Delight your customer.
Case Study Driven
Campus to Corporate
Achieve agility in teams by implementing SCRUM framework
Engineering team consisting all team members
- Understand implications between Agile and customer benefit
- Real-time case study based approach
- Practical tips and inputs for deploying Agile SCRUM in teams
- Real time insights about creating self-organizing-teams
- Check out our training calendar
- Call us at +91 80 4128 9576 and enroll (or)
- Simply send us an email email@example.com
- Course duration 5 week
- Daily Duration 8 hours (Class & labs)
- Assessments Assignments | Projects | Regular Tests
- Skill level Beginner
- Mode Classroom delivery (30%) Practical labs (70%)
- Tools Latest open source tools
- Number of projects 5
- Support mode Class based
- Challenges for customers
- Agile and customer benefits
- Case study workout-1
- Agile manifesto & principles
- SCRUM framework and details
- Case study workout-2
- Building self-organizing-teams: How-to?
Click here to download detailed course syllabus
Emertxe is in the process of building its Technical Resource Library that will go LIVE soon. It contains Course materials, Sample programs, Real-time projects and a bunch of Job based interview questions to crack your interviews. Watch out this space to get more details.
Your Title Goes Here
- Lesson 1 – Sample Text
- Lesson 2 – Sample Text
- Lesson 3 – Sample Text
- Lesson 4 – Sample Text
- Lesson 5 – Sample Text
FAQ – Agile Workshop
Here are the frequently asked questions for your reference. In case you still have anything specific write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Workshop – FAQ
Workshop Enrolment – FAQ
+91 809 555 7333
+91 809 555 7333
Courses you may like further
Learn Online with excellent support. Get NSDC certification. Get your first job with core companies.
Weekend workshop on how-to write your first device driver from the scratch. For working professionals.
Comprehensive training program to create custom Embedded Linux.For Professionals and enthusiasts.
Weekend workshop on getting started with customizing Linux and porting Embedded Linux on ARM.