Embedded – Summer Workshops for Colleges
Emertxe’s summer training and workshops in embedded Systems and IoT is targeted for pre-final or final year Engineering/Science graduates who want to get Bangalore software industry exposure. By taking crash-course approach, this is best possible way to effectively utilize summer vacation for students.
Goal: Provide industry (technical and industry) exposure to college students during their summer time. Our training institute for summer training in Embedded systems and IoT helps you to build on real time projects in robotics, automotive and automation domains on your own
- Engineering students (starting from 4th semester) onward (EEE / ECE / CSE / IT)
- MCA students
- MSc (CSE or IT) students
Duration: 10 – 20 days depending on the requirement
- Topics focused on technical and industry exposure, leveraging Bangalore ecosystem
- Work shop based training to have the intensity and fast learning
- Project in the Embedded systems domain with expert guidance
- Sessions by industry experts sharing based on their real time experience
- Soft skills workshop
- Highly affordable cost
- Accommodation provided
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 809 555 7 333 or +91 80 4128 9576 and share your college requirements
- Our expert team will create a plan depending on college need by directly working with college professors / staff
- Logistics details (duration, location, travel etc..) are worked out
- Emertxe will take complete responsibility of summer program and follow-up
Here are the course contents and curriculum for short term college workshops for engineering students.Intense class-room, hands-on and project to showcase in your resume. These individual topics are delivered as a workshop based model for quick ramp-up on a specific topic.
- Linux basics and usage
- Embedded C Programming
- Embedded Programming using Micro controllers
- Project guidance and completion
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Basic C programming knowledge
- Standard Linux distribution (SUSE / Ubuntu / Fedora)
Weekend and Weekdays schedule for project based workshop in embedded systems, IoT and Robotics. Build real time projects and gain edge in job market.
- I am a college professor. How I can get my students enrolled for summer workshop?
Welcome. Please contact emertxe for workshops and summer training on embedded systems by sharing college specific needs by calling us at +91 809 555 7 333 / +91 80 4128 9576 or sending an email to email@example.com our expert team will respond within 24 hours. Our team will work from design (topics, delivery mode, final-goal etc…) to implementation aspects (Ex: Logistics) of the workshop. In the past we have done it successfully in many colleges by closely working with professors.
- What other benefits students can get apart from technical topics?
Summer workshop is delivered in Bangalore, where ecosystem can be leveraged for benefiting students. For example a set of industry expert knowledge sharing sessions will be part of this program, where senior professionals will provide career guidance sessions to students. In the similar lines students can get opportunity to build their soft skills from our workshop. This is overall and above technical topics of summer program.
- How about accommodation of students? Do you offer any assistance?
Yes. Emertxe has pre-existing tie-ups with various accommodation providers (student/budget accommodation, serviced apartment, paying guest), which can be leveraged for safe and comfortable accommodation for students in Bangalore. We will connect you with these pre-verified service providers with whom you can directly interact and sign-up accommodation plans.
- How is the summer workshop designed and delivered?
To start with our expert team will directly work with college professors on the program design (college requirements, student background, duration, technical topics, project requirements etc…) to ensure they are customized according to college needs. Followed by that student arrive at Bangalore as per workshop delivery schedule. Our delivery consist of class-room sessions, hands-on sessions, mini-projects and one major project along tied with student assessment system. At the end of the program student assessment information will be shared with professors for further course evaluation and integration.
- What is the cost of the summer workshop?
Costing depends on various factors (duration, batch size, technical topics, project requirements etc.) which will be discussed during workshop design phase. We also work on longer term plans with colleges where we keep price calibrated over a period of time.