Increase your employability
Learn tips and tricks to crack your first job
Case Study Driven
Get a break
Prepare and maximize chance of getting selected in interviews
Fresh engineers who want to enter technology industry
- Topics focused on technical and industry exposure, leveraging Bangalore ecosystem
- Direct face-to-face interaction with industry experts with average 10 years of experience in industry
- Learning in terms of hands-on sessions, experience sharing and case studies
- Industry expectations in terms of competency and behavioral factors
- Pragmatic tools, tips and techniques based on hiring experience from experts
- Send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +91 809 555 7 333 or +91 80 4128 9576 and share your college requirements
- Our expert team will create a plan depending on college need by directly working with college professors / staff
- Logistics details (duration, location, travel etc..) are worked out
- Emertxe will take complete responsibility of summer program and follow-up
- Course duration 5 week
- Daily Duration 8 hours (Class & labs)
- Assessments Assignments | Projects | Regular Tests
- Skill level Beginner
- Mode Classroom delivery (30%) Practical labs (70%)
- Tools Latest open source tools
- Number of projects 5
- Support mode Class based
- Industry nature, expectations and career opportunities
- Resume preparation – Tools, tips and techniques
- Interactive session with experts – Case studies, interactive learning and sharing on jobs
- Interview tips (pre and post interview) – Covers technical and behavioral
- Career path, growth, success stories
Your Title Goes Here
- Lesson 1 – Sample Text
- Lesson 2 – Sample Text
- Lesson 3 – Sample Text
- Lesson 4 – Sample Text
- Lesson 5 – Sample Text
Excellent Placement Network – Core Strength of Emertxe
Our job oriented placement programs attracts 366+ companies to participate in placements – MNCs, mid-size companies and startups. Have a look into a snapshot of placement companies that are hiring our students.
Co-created with top notch companies
Emertxe training programs are co-created with companies who are building real-time solutions. Our tightly integrated model with companies ensure we teach what companies actually want. Have a look into what some of them have to say.
Emertxe student performance was Excellent
Our interview rounds were extremely rigorous. Emertxe students performance was excellent during all 3 rounds of F2F interviews. Though they have 6 months training background, interviewers mentioned that their performance was equivalent to 30 months experienced engineers. This immensely saved ramp up time of the team. Emertxe approach of focusing on the core knowledge along with the attitude-transformation is commendable. Looking forward for long term association with Emertxe.
Sai Madhav P
Director of Engineering, Aricent (An Altran Group)
Very Commendable Performance
Emertxe has helped us strengthen our team with talented new engineers. The recruits though fresh grads from have shown excellent confidence in handling our projects, very commendable performance especially since we work in niche space. Emertxe service and personal attention is extraordinary. We are expanding and Emertxe will surely be a part of our plans. Our thanks to the dedicated team at Emertxe and wish them all the best.
Manager, Human Resources, Chelsio
Very Good Knowledge in System Programming
We have been engaged with Emertxe for fresher’s hiring and corporate training since couple of years. I find the trainers in Emertxe are very qualified and committed. The students from this institute comes with very good knowledge in system programming. They excel in their assignments. They are hardworking , always eager to learn.
VP – Engineering, PathPartner Technologies
Have Good grasp over the subjects
Our company SHARP Software Development India Pvt Ltd. is a division of SHARP Corporation, Japan and a CMMI Level 5 organization. We are front-runners in the printer products and hence strongly rely on embedded programming. We had some fresher openings in Embedded Systems. Thus, during research we came across Emertxe institute and it proved to be very fruitful as we hired candidates from here. These candidates had a good grasp over the subject expertise they underwent during their course under Emertxe and are proving to be a valuable asset till date. We wish this institute to keep evolving and adapting to the future technological trend and be producing good candidates like always, every year. This immensely saved ramp up time of the team. Emertxe approach of focusing on the core knowledge along with the attitude-transformation is commendable. Looking forward for long term association with Emertxe.
HR - Sharp India
Knowledge to Skill Transformation by Emertxe
Skilled workforce is the desire of any company. Our system of education system has not aligned itself to cater to this requirement. The industry needs more players like Emertxe who not only understand technology, but also understand how to convert that knowledge quotient into skilled resources. Best wishes to team Emertxe.
Regional Head - South - ESSCI (Skill India)
Substantial Contributions by Emertxe Students
Thanks team Emertxe for providing us with good quality candidates to fill important positions at NXP over the last couple of years. The engineers who joined different teams ramped up quickly and are making substantial contributions in Dev, Test and Tools teams. This was possible only because of high quality training (with emphasis on fundamentals) that was imparted to engineers during their stint, while undergoing embedded systems course at Emertxe.
Technical Manager, NXP Semiconductors
FAQ – Jobs Workshop
Here are the frequently asked questions for your reference. In case you still have anything specific write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs Workshop – FAQ
Enrollment – FAQ
+91 809 555 7333
+91 809 555 7333
Courses you may like further
Fresher on-boarding programs for campus to corporate transition.
Embedded Systems workshops in colleges to give awareness to engineering students.
Summer workshops in colleges delivered to branch specific students.