Seamless Campus-to-corporate transition
Achieve faster Deployments into projects
Campus to Corporate
Case Study Driven
Convert fresh hires into project deployment resources.
10 – 45 days.
- Customizable – Depending on nature of organization and their requirements
- E2E ownership – Design to delivery, Emertxe takes E2E ownership
- Past experience – 5000+ man hours of on-boarding training given to 1000+ campus hires
- Continuous improvement – Feed-forward approach to cater future needs of the organization
- Joint evaluation – Along with corporate leaders to assess candidates for project deployment.
- Share your requirements by sending an email to email@example.com or call us at +918095557333
- Our expert team will create a plan depending on corporate need by directly working with HR / Senior Leadership
- Logistics details (duration, location, travel etc..) are worked out
- Emertxe will take complete responsibility of workshop delivery and follow-up
- Course duration 5 week
- Daily Duration 8 hours (Class & labs)
- Assessments Assignments | Projects | Regular Tests
- Skill level Beginner
- Mode Classroom delivery (30%) Practical labs (70%)
- Tools Latest open source tools
- Number of projects 5
- Support mode Class based
- Introduction to Embedded OS
- Basic electronics
- Introduction to Embedded Systems RTOS and IDE
- Communication Protocols
- Embedded C programming & optimization
- Software development process for embedded systems & SDLC
- Programming lab – Embedded (Timers and interrupts, start up code etc..) in custom hardware
- Object oriented programming using C++
- Data structures and algorithms
- Basic programming knowledge
- Academic knowledge on electronics and operating systems
- Linux platform (SUSE / Fedora / Ubuntu)
- Self learning kits (8051 / PIC / ARM based)
The Emertxe Technical Resource Library (TRL) is an initiative by our team of mentors to share the entire course material online. Here you will find course contents, slide-ware, sample code, assignments and a bunch of industry projects. Along with that we are in the process of adding Embedded interview preparation materials so that you can brush up your basics before showing up for an interviews.
All these materials are open and free for any engineer who is interested in having a career in core Embedded Systems domain. Click the button provided below to access the library.
Your Title Goes Here
- Lesson 1 – Sample Text
- Lesson 2 – Sample Text
- Lesson 3 – Sample Text
- Lesson 4 – Sample Text
- Lesson 5 – Sample Text
FAQ – Fresher Onboarding
Onboarding Programs – FAQ
Enrollments – FAQ
+91 809 555 7332
+91 809 555 7333
Courses you may like further
Online Summer Internships with Python based projects. For Engineering Students with NSDC certification.
Online Summer Internships with C based projects. For Engineering Students with NSDC certification.
Embedded Systems workshops in colleges to give awareness to engineering students.
Summer workshops in colleges delivered to branch specific students.