Embedded IoT course syllabus and curriculum:
Emertxe’s IoT training course syllabus and curriculum is systematically designed in sync with industry needs (endorsed by NSDC – IoT Application Engineer – ELE/Q3911 (Level 5)), thereby enabling to build a complete IoT solution on your own. Download your copy of Embedded IoT syllabus PDF here.
This advanced Internet of Things Course Syllabus gets delivered as a classroom program starting with basics (ex: setting up IoT platform). Followed by that deep dive programming topics (C and Python) and connectivity (IoT protocols) aspects are covered. As a result this course will enable participants to build end-to-end IoT solutions. This course also gives you non-functional perspectives of building security and performance tuning of IoT solutions.
Internet Of Things Course Syllabus:
- Overview of IoT and High level Architecture
- Setting up IoT work-flow
- Programming with Advanced C / Embedded C
- Micro-controller programming using Arduino
- Programming with Python
- Building IoT Applications using Raspberry Pi
- IoT Protocols: HTTP, CoAP, MQTT, AMQP, 6LoWPAN.
- IoT Cloud Infrastructure
- Performance and Security in IoT
- Fresh Engineers (EC, EE, TC, CS, IT / MSc / MCA)
- Working professionals with introductory knowledge in programming
- Ubuntu / Mandriva Linux based lab
- Raspberry Pi
- Open source / Amazon IoT platforms