Presentation followed by demo on Emb kits for final year post graduate students of MVJ College, Bangalore by Emertxe.
Emertxe at MVJ College
Presentation Topic – “Building careers in Embedded”
Demo – Embedded automation demo using Emertxe’s Embedded kits
Will be demonstrating two use cases of Emertxe’s self learning kits. Both use cases are part of the Internet-of-things (IOT) domain.
Use case-1 (Home automation)
- In our daily life we do certain regular thing like switching on the water heater early morning to take a bath or say switching on the gate lights every day at dusk and switch off at dawn.
- Our application will a simple demo on how we can achieve this with Emx PIC platform by interfacing with a lamp and PC fan.
- This will demonstrate simple and effective home automation.
Use case-2 (Industrial automation)
- This application to demonstrate automating industrial work-flows in the area of machine management especially in growing demography like India.
- The application is interfaced with a stepper motor and IR sensor. It show how a stepper motor can be driven and control conveyor system, which is a typical use in beverage industry.
- The user can count the objects moving on the conveyor belt using the IR sensor and keep track of total production, thereby automating industry work-flows