BBA / BCOM / BE / MBA or any relevant bachelor’s degree
Business Development Executive / Inside sales | Business development jobs in Bangalore
- Take complete ownership of sales / business development of Emertxe’s educational offerings by holding accountable for results.
- Should be able to forecast, create and own sales targets on a QoQ basis
- Ability to generate leads, follow-up on potentials and converting them into sales is the most critical responsibility of this position.
- The candidate should be a pro-active, self-starter in order to meet or exceed revenue expectations
- Ability to forge B2B partnerships in the education segment by working with student clusters, corporate organizations, online portals, universities and colleges.
- Should be able to individually drive marketing and promotion actions aligned with sales activities
- Should have previous experience of leading a small team of sales professionals by coaching and mentoring them by promoting teamwork
- Excellent customer interfacing and deal closure experience, preferably in education / online space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Should have convincing ability to convert potentials into revenue
- Proficiency in usage of various web based tools (data-bases, intranet, social media) and office applications (word, excel, power-point) is very essential for this role. Person with higher social media presence would be preferred
- Ability to multi-task on sales activities is expected. Should be able to handle all sales and related activities by staying on top of all the changes
- Previous experience in placement consulting / education businesses would be preferred